Owning is 45% Cheaper in Houston,TX than Renting!!!
(according to Trulia.com Rent vs Buy study in 2014)
Owning has the following major benefits where as Renting is the opposite:
- Build your own equity at about the same cost
- Federal income tax deductions on mortgage interest
- No unexpected rent increases
- Roomier, more comfortable living
- Space for your family to grow
- More stable place to live with a sense of community
- Lower utility bill with our energy-saving features and construction
- Option and decor that match your own personality
- More storage space
- A garage for your vehicle(s)
- The luxury of your own backyard
- Multiple floor plan choices
- It’s your rules; you are the landlord
Okay, So Why Buy Now?
You’ve heard it before — timing is everything. And this might be truer now than it ever has been before. With interest rates still close to the lowest they’ve been in recent history coupled with plenty of mortgage options available to buyers with good credit, it makes smart financial sense to own a home. From neighborhoods and amenities to design, price and location, you can be choosy about the home you buy and still achieve the dream of becoming a homeowner at price you can afford.